180° Flat-Bottom Drills. Through Coolant.
• Flat bottom drills with through coolant.
• Application-specific SC drills that combine two operations in one: 1) Eliminate the 180° end mill in flat-bottom drilling or when preparing an inclined or curved surface for drilling. 2) After full cylindrical engagement, the drill runs at normal solid carbide drilling parameters.
• Unique FB drill-point design with two effective cutting edges over center enable high feed rates.
• Creates a true flat-bottom hole from O.D. to center.
• Four-margin land design improves hole straightness and roundness and provides good alignment, even when drilling cross holes.
• Three grades-geometry-combinations available to cover most common materials.
Se vedlagt fil for spesifikasjoner eller klikk her for å lese mer på leverandørens side >>